Severe congestion on the Internet is caused primarily by the high (and increasing) volume of video traffic. This is a strategic issue that will not decline with time. The impact of increasing video screen resolutions, increased color depth and higher video frame rates limit the throughput rate on existing bandwidth. For example, new TV screens operate at 4K resolution, have 10 bit color depth, and run at up to 60 frames per second. This amount of video per second imposes severe constraints on the current Internet capacity as typified by long waiting times.
- The Demand for Video on the Internet is growing at a phenomenal rate
- More than 1 billion unique users visit You Tube each Month.
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 100 Hours of video are uploaded to You Tube every minute
In August 2014 TVI was nominated by the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley for an award as one of the Best Investment Opportunities in the Mobile Sector.
We compress video streams by up to 98%
- Faster Throughput
- Excellent Quality
- Lower operating costs
- Smaller Storage requirement
- Improved mobile video
- More efficient videography